stock: [ st??k ]
名词:stockage 动词过去式:stocked 过去分词:stocked 现在分词:stocking 第三人称单数:stocks
1. She is tired of her husband's stock jokes.
2. That shop does not stock stationery.
3. The store took stock on Monday.
4. Our new model is already on the stocks and will be available in the autumn.
5. Have you any grey pullovers in stock?
6. The book is in/out of stock.
This shop laid in a new stock of goods just a few days ago.
Yesterday was one of those stock market days that certainly made a few investors wonder whether the global economic growth end game is actually here yet, or close.
1.But please check first if you have some stock to ship right now.
2.The adjacent ship is going to Africa and is ready to accept another stock of products.
3.When a warehouse is asked to ship items from a customer order, it attempts to do so from its stock on hand.
4.As China's stock market ble swelled in 2006, his job at a small IT firm began to feel like a sinking ship.
5.Since then the stock we had on hand was sold and we have ordered replacement stock which should arrive before your order is due to ship.
本文内容来自网络，由 易配网 www.yiper.org整理。